The world's population lived in cities have been increased since 1800s. More than one-half of the people on Earth now live in cities. As a result, there are negative terms in cities such as ditrty, unhealthy environments. In recent decades, however, attitudes toward living in cities have changed from negative to positive terms. According to many experts in their fields, if people flock to cities, they can exchange each ideas. Also, in ecological perspective, urbanization enable environment to clean because of public transportation. And the best example of rapid urbanization is Seoul. It was a poor city right after the Korean war, but Korean showed the rapid growth in various area. Although Seoul has accomplished big change, there are some problems to solve.
I didn't expect that the hopeful example of rapid urbanization is my city, Seoul. Until now, I thought that urbanization has just negative terms. To be honest, my mind does not change. I think rapid urbanization is not postive thing yet. The fact that Seoul had a wonderful change after Korea war is obviously true, but there are result in so many negative things such as dirty, crowded, unhealthy environments, etc. So I don't agree with an opening part of this story, but I can agree with the last part(We have some urban problems to solve).
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기